Yen Truong,CFP® *
Financial matters affect every person’s life and it is crucial to utilize all of the resources you have and make them work to accomplish your financial goals. I enjoy working with clients to help them identify their goals, fear and available resources to create strategies that work best for them, their family and their situations. Always acting in clients’ best interest is one of my greatest values and I believe this is the key for me to succeed in building a long-term trust and relationship with my clients and succeed in my role.
- Spending time with my beloved ones
- Getting involved in community activities
- Watching soccer
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Graduating Cum Laude, California State University, Sacramento (2016)
- Financial Planning Association, Member
- Junior Achievement, Volunteer
- 2017 – Present, Genovese Burford & Brothers
- 2016, VALIC Financial Advisors
*Not registered with Royal Alliance Associates or Genovese Buford & Brothers Asset Management.
GBB Advisors have clean regulatory records. Does yours? Click the BrokerCheck® link to find out.
*Not registered with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. and Genovese Burford & Brothers Asset Management.