Rob Cook, CPA
Advisor Support Associate
There is an old saying that big doors swing on small hinges. For most people their finances and its impact on their lives is one of the most important doors they must grapple with. By extension the multitude of small decisions made over a lifetime that move that door become increasingly important. My desire is to become my clients trusted advisor for these decisions in their lives. This type of relationship is built on a foundation of trust and I strive to build that trust by providing transparency, clarity, and peace of mind for my clients. My goal is that my clients will know that the services I render and advice I provide will always be given with their best interest at heart.
- Tax Planning
- Helping Business Owners
Spending time with my wife and daughter – The two most important people in the world to me
- All things sport and outdoors related – Specifically I love college football & basketball, hiking in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and my new-found love for obstacle races
- Reading and learnings new things – I firmly believe we should be well-rounded and well-read individuals to most effectively serve and benefit the people and world around us
- Serving in my Church and Community – One of the greatest blessings of my life
- Certified Public Accountant (2017)
- Master of Accounting, Brigham Young University (2015)
- BS in Accounting, Brigham Young University (2015)
- CFA Level 1 Passed, Level 2 Candidate
- Boy Scouts of America, Volunteer
- CalCPA, Member
- AICPA, Member
- 2018 – Present – Genovese Burford & Brothers
- 2015 – 2018 – Senior Tax Associate at EY
GBB Advisors have clean regulatory records. Does yours? Click the BrokerCheck® link to find out.
*Not registered with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. and Genovese Burford & Brothers Asset Management.