PETER ASHBY, MS, CFP®
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, IN SACRAMENTO
Investments and finances can be overwhelming when you don’t have a clear picture of where you are or where you are headed. It is easy to get side-tracked and make irrational decisions based on short-term events that can derail your long-term goals. Creating a plan that uses a disciplined long-term approach will help you prioritize your goals and discover what is really important. My goal is to bring clarity and understanding to your unique situation and help align your values with your money.
- Retirement Planning
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Income
- Anything outdoors: Hiking, Skiing, Biking, Golfing,
- Playing the Guitar, Drums and Writing Music
- Learning New Things and Reading
- Spending Time with My Wife and Two Kids
- Masters of Science Degree, Personal Financial Planning (2018)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (2013)
- Certificate in Financial Planning, Boston University (2012)
- BA in History, CSU Chico (2004)
- Financial Planning Association, Member
- South Placer Estate Planning Council, Member
- City of Roseville, Transportation Commissioner
- 2016-Present – Genovese Burford & Brothers
- 2009-2016 – Adams Ashby Financial Advisors
- 2007-2009 – Smith Barney
GBB Advisors have clean regulatory records. Does yours? Click the BrokerCheck® link to find out.
*Not registered with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. and Genovese Burford & Brothers Asset Management.