Ken Cranstone, CFP®
When planning for the future, a decision made today can be the difference between success and failure down the road. I believe that a solid financial solution will be based off of Three E’s: Efficient, Effective, and Explainable. Every client deserves a solution that minimizes their costs, that achieves their goals, and that can be understood. As such, I am dedicated to work diligently with our team to best consider both the human and financial aspects of any given plan to ensure that everything we do works in a manner consistent with client’s desires.
- Spending time with my significant other
- Playing billiards
- Hiking, bike riding, and other outdoor activities
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (2018)
B.S. Business Administration with a concentration in finance, Honors scholar, Graduating Cum Laude, Colorado State University (2016)
- 2014 – 2015, Northwestern Mutual
- 2015, Brown Brothers Harriman
- 2016 – Present, Genovese Burford & Brothers
GBB Advisors have clean regulatory records. Does yours? Click the BrokerCheck® link to find out.
*Not registered with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. and Genovese Burford & Brothers Asset Management.