Kathryn C. Hughes, CFP®
Advisor Support Associate
My years of experience have shown me the importance of working at a firm like GBB whom is truly client obsessed. To my role, I bring a passion for helping to educate clients toward the best options for their situation. I believe that investment professionals can play a vital role in their client's lives at many stages—from wealth accumulation to retirement planning to estate planning—and I look forward to continuing to build my skills to become a valuable advisor.
- Traveling with my soon-to-be husband David
- Enjoying outdoor activities with our dog Crosby
- Running Half Marathons throughout Northern California
- Watching sports (Giants, Warriors, Niners)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (2018)
- Bachelor of Sciences in Business Administration with a minor in Economics, University of Redlands (2012)
- 2019- Present Genovese Burford & Brothers- Advisor Support Associate
- 2017-2019 Empyrion Wealth Management- Portfolio Technical Specialist
- 2013- 2017 Fidelity Investments- Financial Representative
GBB Advisors have clean regulatory records. Does yours? Click the BrokerCheck® link to find out.
*Not registered with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. and Genovese Burford & Brothers Asset Management.