John H. Lockwood, CFP®, CLU®
Director of Insurance Services
Financial independence means different things to different people. No matter how you define financial freedom and abundance in your life, achieving your goals requires a well thought-out plan with accountability partners to encourage you to dig deep when life throws curve balls your away. My value is to provide unbiased advice that I would recommend to my 94 year old Grandmother to ensure she doesn’t run out of money when my Grandfather needs skilled nursing care, or the advice I give to my Wife to provide for my son and fulfill our financial goals if I should not make it home from work today. My desire is to create trusted relationships with clients to help them reach their financial goals.
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Executive Benefit Planning
- Long Term Care Planning
- Annuity Rescue Strategies
- Life and Disability Insurance Strategies
- Spending time with my Wife and Son
- Playing with Bicycles- Riding, tuning, building
- DYI home projects
- Cooking on my Traeger
- Making people smile- life is good!
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (2018)
- Chartered Life Underwriter, CLU®
- Bachelor of Science in Business with emphasis in Finance, San Diego State University (2005)
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Sacramento, Board Member
- Mesa Verde High School Alumni Association, President
- Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance, R&D Funding Advocate
- 2015- Present- Genovese Burford & Brothers- Financial Advisor
- 2014-2015- Rapid Brands- Director of Business Development
- 2004-2014- Northwestern Mutual- Financial Advisor
GBB Advisors have clean regulatory records. Does yours? Click the BrokerCheck® link to find out.
*Not registered with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. and Genovese Burford & Brothers Asset Management.