Jenny Hood, CFP®
Advisor Support Associate
It is my belief that we should never stop learning and growing. Even after being in the financial planning profession for over a decade, there is still always something new to learn. I also get the chance to continually learn about people and what is important to them, what they would like to achieve, and how I can best help them get there. As I continue to learn and grow within this profession that I love, I am always striving to help bring peace of mind to our clients’ financial lives so that they can enjoy their best life.
- Being outdoors
- Laughing with friends
- Seeing new places
- Watching my kids play sports
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (2012)
- Certificate in Financial Planning, UC Davis Extension (2009)
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, CSU Sacramento, Magna Cum Laude (2005)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA), Member
- FPA NorCal Conference, Committee Member
- Sacramento Estate Planning Council, Member
- Junior Achievement, Classroom Volunteer
- 2019-Present – Genovese Burford & Brothers
- 2007-2019 – Confluence Financial Planning, LLC. (formerly Cynthia S. Meyers, MBA, CFP®
GBB Advisors have clean regulatory records. Does yours? Click the BrokerCheck® link to find out.
*Not registered with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. and Genovese Burford & Brothers Asset Management.