(916) 713-0833 | Email Kelly
The financial world can be a mysterious and complicated place. That’s why families need us. By educating people about the basic tenets of sound long-term financial management, we can take some of the fear out of the investment process. If there is less fear, there is less chance of making rash decisions during times of financial chaos. We also take pride in having removed the conflicts of interest that plague other advisors. Our clients are our sole priority. We work in their best interests. Always.
- Wealth Management for families and individuals
- Facilitating intergenerational family communication on financial matters
- Cash Management for companies tired of earning zero on their cash
- Financial Advisor for KCRA-TV and KFBK radio
- Coaching any sport my kids are involved in, with no real aptitude for any of them!
- Travelling with my family
- Helping worthy local charities when I can.
- Valedictorian – Jesuit High School, Class of 1982
- University of Notre Dame -BBA 1986
- University of Notre Dame – MBA® 1989
- Post-grad work at London School of Business 1988
- Series 7, Series 6, Insurance License 2004
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
- Chair – Sacramento Catholic Foundation
- Chair –Investment Committee, Sacramento Catholic Foundation
- District Chair – Boy Scouts of America
- Volunteer of the Year – Mercy Foundation
- Father of the Year – Center for Fathers and Families
- News Anchor of the Year – Sacramento Bee (twice)