Join a different kind of advisory firm
Since 1987, GBB has been building a firm where the idea of putting the client’s interest first isn’t just a nice sounding tagline, it’s the watchword for a culture that leads with integrity and puts a premium on co-workers who want to work at a place where values matter. When you join GBB, you don’t just take a job, you build a career.
If you are driven to make connections with people looking for a partner to trust, work as part of a team, and build your expertise to deliver results for clients and the firm, then check out the opportunities on this page – we may be a great fit for each other!
Who’s a good fit at GBB?
Please consider applying to work here if you’re someone who:
- Gets excited about tackling a challenge
- Puts your hand up if you see an opportunity to help
- Takes satisfaction in serving others
- Enjoys connecting the big picture to the tasks of each day
- Speaks and acts honestly and authentically
GBB offers outstanding benefits
- 401(k) contributions – We believe retirement is for everyone, so we offer contributions well above what most companies do.
- Health insurance – We cover employees and family members with medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Time Off – We offer paid time off, holidays, and flexibility in working hours.
- Team Building – Team and family offsite events every year, plus team days working on behalf of local charities.
- Healthy Food – We have healthy fuel for creative brains on hand in break rooms, plus we do all Staff Lunches with great local food brought in on a regular basis.
- Personal Development – GBB sponsors licensing and certification for a number of positions. Depending on your role and company priorities, we offer sponsored participation in training, webinars, conferences, and workshops.
- Productive Space – In our offices in Arden and Roseville, attention has been paid to creating spaces where you can do your best work.