Alex Brown, CPA®, CFP®
Financial Advisor and Partner
Investing and retirement planning is generally overwhelming to most people. The complexity of the task drives the natural human behavior to do nothing or to respond emotionally often resulting in poor decisions. I enjoy helping clients simplify the process, remove the mental barriers, and point them in the right direction to improve the likelihood of obtaining their desired financial outcome.
- Investment Management
- Tax & Estate Planning
- IRA planning
- Corporate Sponsored Retirement Plans
- Spending time with my wife and five children
- Serving in my church and community
- Anything else outdoors
- BS in Accounting, Brigham Young University (1995)
- Masters in Accounting, Brigham Young University (1997)
- Certified Public Accountant (1999)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (2005)
- Series 7 & 66 Securities Registrations(2004)
- Financial Planning Association, Member
- Sacramento Estate Planning Council, Member
- California Society of CPAs, Board Member
- Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge, Board Member
- Central Valley Foundation, Board Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Volunteer
- 2004-Present, Genovese Burford & Brothers
- 2003-2004 – My Three Sons, Inc.
- 1999-2003 – Hewlett Packard
- 1997-1999 – Arthur Andersen
GBB Advisors have clean regulatory records. Does yours? Click the BrokerCheck® link to find out.
*Not registered with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. and Genovese Burford & Brothers Asset Management.