John J. Zezini, CFP®
My biggest focus with clients and prospects is to listen. I work hard to understand my clients’ needs and fears. Only then can I build the right solutions for them. Once I’ve begun a relationship, I put effort into paying close attention, monitoring their plan and investments closely, and deepening our communication so that I can anticipate needs as they arise.
- I specialize in preserving wealth and building a plan to help families and business owners realize their goals into and through retirement years.
- I also focus on inheritance planning and asset transfers from one generation to the next.
- My top priority is my family and spending time doing things with my two sons and daughter.
- I love to do active things outside, especially snowboarding, wakeboarding, and camping. I have always had a passion for the sport of baseball.
- B.A. in Finance, California State University – Sacramento, 1995.
- I hold three professional designations in addition to my Securities and Insurance Licenses: Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS), and Chartered Retirement Plan Counselor (CRPC).
My InvolvementI’ve spent years volunteering locally both at the community level and with organizations that play a central role in my family’s life. I’ve been an active member of the El Dorado Hills Chamber of Commerce and spent two years as the Chairman of the Board. I continue to invest time helping at my children’s schools and supporting my son as he progresses through Boy Scouting.
My ExperienceI am excited to be part of Genovese, Burford & Brothers since 2015. My passion to serve the financial needs of others was sparked in high school upon completing my first economics class. I am proud to be able to say I’ve built twenty years of financial industry experience.
- In 1995, I became a broker for Olde, where I first learned this industry.
- Beginning in 1999, I spent just over a year with Merrill Lynch.
- In 2000, I was recruited back to Olde as a Branch Manager and Financial Advisor while the company merged with H&R Block. Here, I developed another passion, helping other advisors realize success.
- In 2003, I decided to join Edward Jones, where I spent 12 years as a successful Financial Advisor, Leader, Trainer and Mentor.
GBB Advisors have clean regulatory records. Does yours? Click the BrokerCheck® link to find out.
*Not registered with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. and Genovese Burford & Brothers Asset Management.