My goal is to make the complex world of Retirement Plans and Finance easier to understand for my clients. I enjoy working with Retirement Plan Committees to help them understand their Fiduciary responsibilities and to help them offer the best possible Retirement Plan for their employees. I also feel employee education is a key component of the overall plan because making sure employees understand how the retirement plan works is one of the most important aspects of any successful Retirement Plan. Working with participants to help them plan and meet their Retirement goals is one of the most important parts of my role and the overall process.
- Retirement Plans
- Working with Retirement Plan Committees
- Employee Education
- Spending time with my wife and kids
- Tennis, Hiking, Running, and Basketball
- Series 6
- Series 63
- Series 65
- California Life & Health Insurance License
- BA in Psychology, UC Davis
- Western Pension & Benefits, Member
- Present: Genovese Burford & Brothers
- 2007-2017: EPIC Insurance Brokers
- 2000-2007: Marsh & McLennan Companies
- 1997-2000: Franklin-Templeton Investments
GBB Advisors have clean regulatory records. Does yours? Click the BrokerCheck® link to find out.
*Not registered with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. and Genovese Burford & Brothers Asset Management.